Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Month Left


One month from today, I am scheduled to leave Albania and return to the United States. Although I have been here for over two years, there are still so many places and things that I want to see and experience before I leave. These next four weeks will be jam packed with last minute day-long adventures, getting my fill of Turkish coffees, and saying all of those important and difficult good-byes. I will also have to try to remember just to enjoy the quiet ebb of the ocean as I walk to work in the mornings and as I lay in bed at night, as well as, the constant quizzing and interruptions by my landlords. These small things are what I am going to miss the most.


2 comments:

obat pelangsing yang aman said...

just blogwalking.. nice post :D

Berita Setiap Hari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.